Sunday, June 6, 2010

Swatches: Fyrinnae and Glamour Doll Eyes

I ordered these a while ago when I was bored and trawling the internet looking for something to spend money on. I quite like both brands - the colours are vibrant, you get a good amount in a sample, and the samples come in jars rather than bags. The price is reasonable and the shipping not too long (Fyrinnae took longer, but they have a warning on their website about their shipping times, so I can't fault them for that).

Of the two, I think I prefer Glamour Doll Eyes. The Fyrinnae colours are gorgeous, but they're loaded with glitter, and I'm a bit old for that. If you're young and still have a life that involves glamming up and going out, Fyrinnae is fantastic.

All of these were swatched dry over BeneFit Lemon Aid primer. I apologise for the half-arsedness of a lot of them - Noodle Arms kindly volunteered and she hasn't been well this weekend, so I was trying to do it as quickly as possible. Plus it was cold and grey so the light isn't that great.

Fyrinnae
fyrrinae1

fyrrinae2

fyrrinae3

Glamour Doll Eyes
glamourdoll1

glamourdoll2

2 comments:

  1. They seem to be quite heavily pigmented! My favourite would be trend setter I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trend Setter's one of my favourites too. I do love my greens! :-)

    ReplyDelete